Friday, March 4, 2011

Information On Camaro Shadow

Notizie da Nicola il Vichingo

I'm going to write on the eve of the playoffs, which begin here in Norway Wednesday, March 2 2011.Proprio as Alleghe, 5 games by the end of regular season We were in a situation difficult, but then won four matches we have secured the seventh place, and then access to the playoffs.
as Annex meet a team that so far we have never beaten in the playoffs, but as we know anything can happen and what happened previously does not count.
Wednesday to fly at a time of Stavanger and we will do our race 1.From personal point of view is not a great period in the last month I have collected many places, unfortunately most were stitches instead of goals :-) and assist in the break in February, I attended the National Italian Euro Ice Hockey Challenge, which, ironically, took place precisely in Oslo (20 km from Asker). The game against Norway was more exciting than ever, I also addressed my current teammate, then win was even more divertente.Che nice to talk again in the Italian dressing room! Now, after seven months, I will be more natural to speak in English.
In this period I also met the uncle of one of my teammate, is a native of Santo Stefano di Cadore and 35 years living here in Norway, his name is Italo and owns a restaurant in Oslo, so when I want a good pizza or a good pasta I go to him, his only fault? Tifa Cortina.
About Cortina, can not deny that the day of the derby would have liked to be able to play the game for Alleghe with old comrades, there must have been really exciting atmosphere but above the stadium full and it's always nice to see so many people and feel the warmth of tifosi.Ascoltando the interview with Alberto at the end of Game 3, I realized that even after pretty intense games and there are people who whistle and criticism. Now, I do not want to teach anyone anything, but in 23 home games here in Asker, I never heard anyone whistle, let alone insult the players as has happened often all'Alvise De Toni, even after a derby lost 7 to 0 . I believe that from this point of view we should learn a little bit.
Now I leave and go to train, can not wait to come Wednesday, you exercise and you sweat a whole season to get At this point, to play all in the playoffs ... even if I recommend a little cheer from a distance 'for Frisk Asker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment