Tuesday, March 15, 2011

W Hat Does Mix Men Tech Deck

Volpino il Vichingo ultima parte



seems like yesterday, it seems like yesterday the day I left for Venice and landed in Oslo. It has been nearly eight months. And after all this time is the time to draw conclusions. As you can see the season is over for Frisk Asker. We were eliminated in the quarter-final four games to one just like the attachment. As is normal that there were good moments and others more difficult. Did not start in the best way. I had many difficulties in first few weeks, but as someone who has much more experience than me in this field told me, there's always an initial period of adaptation that does not get discouraged, but facing "difficulties" with serenity. Here we say that I lacked a bit of serenity and patience in the first few weeks. Now look at you with a smile at that period, as well as other times in my career I realized that those times you can "grow" on a personal level a lot more good moments and success.

leprime Past difficulties have started friendly and I started to integrate well in the team and without even realizing it arrived Sept. 18 and started the championship. The first 13 games have gone very badly for the team, only a win and a lot of difficulties. For me, things were going great, and I admit that it was a pleasure to wear a helmet of gold, the equivalent of the mesh used InItalia top-scorer. Then, unfortunately, came the accident, the nightmare of all glisportivi (or alemeno those who did) that the groin. I had the same problem four years ago, when Alleghe c'eraMats Lusth, the year of the quarter-final with Bolzano and unfortunately lost their semi-final with Milan in Game 5. This time as easy to get out in the past summer, all the doctors and therapists have different ideas ariguardo.


I felt a bit 'of everything and in the end, do not even know exactly with whom or what, the groin is gone. The only positive note of all this is that I spent twenty days in Alleghe, and right there I started to put shoes, more than a month dopol'ultima game played in Norway. I returned to Asker December 9 and I trained with the team until the week of Christmas, and thanks to the long Christmas break I was able to spend Christmas at home.

UNPO then I had 'time to get back into shape and I played on January 9 the first game after the injury. The first 4-5 games were very good then I had a drop in productivity. Do not even know the reason well, Misenta, but I could not express myself well and from there began a period that is 'too difficult for some seasoned' bad luck (the disk did not want to get in the door and posts and crosses were my worst nightmares). Then came the meeting with the national team that helped me a bit off 'the plug. Indeed after the break I played UNPO 'better but still were not satisfied with my performance.

So I decided to avail the help of a psychologist who by mid-season we have been made available by the company. This helped me a lot and allowed me to play five playoff games very well and be happy with the season finale. Surely someone will see the bizarre way to use the psychologist in sport. But I can assure you that I helped a lot, when you can not express yourself to enter into a vortex where you see only the negative side of things, and most of the time in my opinion it is this that allows you to express yourself .


Sure you can leave it alone, but the right words or encouragement at the right time can be really important. As said earlier it is time to draw conclusions. Start by saying that was a very positive experience, both in terms of sports than human.


As you can see in the previous rows are not entirely satisfied with my season, but I can not be said to be disappointed. Sure I could do something extra, from all points of view, but I did my best every time I got on the ice (46 matches in total) so I can not reproach ofmore than both. I am proud to have chased the dream of playing abroad for a season of my career, and I can say that I've made. Now I'm on the plane that will take me back in Italy and I can not help but think of all that was.

Non dimenticherò facilmente i compagni di squadra che mi hanno sempre trattato molto bene e con cui si è
creato un gran bel rapporto. Cercherò di non dimenticare quel po' di norvegeseche ho imparato anche se sarà molto difficile…:-) Le uniche cose che non mi mancheranno della Norvegia saranno i -25 gradi di dicembre, il buio alle tre del pomeriggio e i prezzi assolutamente assurdi..

Mentre scrivo sono sull'aereo che mi riporterà in Italia, spero i miei articoli sul blog vi siano piaciuti e ci rivedremo o qui o…sul ghiaccio dell'Alvise De Toni :-)

Ha de bra (saluto norvegese) Nicola


0 comments:

Post a Comment